Below is an overview of our policies at Blue Ridge Allergy. Please take a few minutes to review. We look forward to working with you.
- Please come prepared to pay your copay at the time of your visit. Your copay is usually shown on the front of your insurance card.
- Be sure you have all referrals in place before your visit. If your insurance requires a referral and it is not in place at the time of your visit, you may be responsible for the full cost of your visit.
- While we do work with most insurance companies, ultimately it is your responsibility to check with your insurance company to be sure Dr. Beck is on their list of approved providers.
- Bring in all your current prescription bottles with you.
- Bring a list of all your questions/or concerns.
- Please turn off cell phone while with doctor or nurse.
- Bring all your current prescriptions with you.
- Ask for refills DURING your office visit.
- Narcotics – Dr. Beck does not prescribe narcotics.
- Prescriptions that need to be phoned in will be called in by the next business day. Please call for prescriptions and/or refills before you completely run out of your medication.
- Dr. Beck must have seen you within the last 12 months in order to be able to refill or write new prescriptions.
- Notify our office if you change address, phone number, insurance
- Bring your insurance card with you to each visit.
- If you need to change your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance (see Missed Appointment policy).
- Bring your schedule with you to make your follow-up appointment.